Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And So It Begins

You may be thinking, "if she feels the need to proclaim her sanity in the title, she must be completely nuts!"  Well, since I began this quest I've been called a great many synonyms for insane by more people than I care to think about. Soooo, I decided to start this blog by stating, right off the bat, I am not crazy.  Since I've chosen adoption over continued heroic medical procedures, and I'm just starting the home study process, ask me again in a few months if I still feel that way!

So far, it hasn't been too bad.  I've signed on with an agency I feel really good about, done all of the required training, completed my pre-homestudy paperwork, and purchased a software package for scrapbooking to develop my "book" for prospective birth parents.  I'm now just waiting for all of the references to come in and the home safety inspection, so I can start the interviews.  I'm really anxious to get it all done so the real wait can begin!  I'll do my best to share my thoughts along the way...

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and cant wait to continue following your story to a happy ending. Sending many blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete