Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Inspection Angst

I finally got the information today to schedule my county health department home inspection. It would appear I have some work to do.  Based on this list, it's like a restaurant inspection combined with a "white glove" inspection worthy of a military academy!  My house is clean, but I can't tell you when I last wiped out the inside of a drawer!  I guess I know what I'll be doing all weekend.  Then the dogs and I will have to move into a hotel until they come to inspect the place...

2 comments:

  1. hope the cleaning went well and you are enjoy hotel life. Room service please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! They scheduled it for next Tuesday, so I just started some organizing and throwing stuff out. I'll do the big cleaning in/around/behind/under/over everything this coming weekend so it doesn't get all dusty again before he comes. I did clean out the inside of the refrigerator and freezer tonight. My life is so exciting...

    ReplyDelete